We always aim to pack and despatch your order as quickly as possible. Once it’s ready, we’ll send an email confirming all the details of your delivery including carrier and tracking information – and we won’t charge your credit or debit card until this is done.
UK Delivery Options:
Standard: £3.95 or FREE when you spend £50*
Delivered within 2 - 4 working days by Royal Mail Tracked. During busy Sale periods, delivery may take up to 7 working days.
*applicable to mainland UK only. Excludes Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (postcodes: All HS, IV55 – IV56, KA27 – KA28, KW15 – KW17, PA41 – PA49, PA60, PA61 – PA78, PH41 - PH44, All ZE, All IM, TR21 - TR25, PO30 - PO41)
Next Day Click & Collect: FREE
Order by 5.30pm Monday - Friday to pick up the next working day in store. Orders after 5.30pm Friday will arrive in store by Tuesday. As soon as your order arrives in store, we’ll send an email to let you know that it’s ready for collection. When visiting us to collect your parcel, please remember to bring the payment card used, or valid photo ID for PayPal.
During Sale orders will arrive within 2-4 working days.
On a Bank Holiday weekend, orders after 5.30pm Friday will arrive in store by the following Wednesday.
If you need it faster...**Next Day: £5.95
Order by 5.30pm Monday-Thursday.
Orders placed after 5.30pm Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday.
Next Day Delivered by 1pm: £7.95
Order by 5.30pm Monday-Thursday for guaranteed delivery by 1pm the following day.
Orders placed after 5.30pm Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday.
Express Monday: £5.95
Order by 12pm on a Sunday for delivery on the following Monday.
Saturday Delivery: £7.95
Order by 5.30pm Friday for delivery on Saturday.
** Express services will request a signature upon delivery. Our Express services are only available to addresses within England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands: HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE).
When placing an order for delivery within Northern Ireland, UK should be selected as the delivery country. If Next Day service is then selected, delivery to Northern Ireland will take 2-3 working days
Text-notifications will be issued where a mobile telephone number has been provided.
Gift Card Delivery
Free postage when your order contains only Gift Cards
UK Delivery: 2 - 4 working days
Europe Delivery: 5 - 7 working days
Rest of the World Delivery: 7 - 12 working days
Europe - Standard: £5.95
5 - 7 working days
Europe - Express: £8.95
2 - 3 working days
Rest of the World - Standard: £9.95
7 - 12 working days
Rest of the World - Express: £15.95
3 - 5 working days
Delivery addresses outside of the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country.
International deliveries can be tracked using the reference provided in your despatch email.
Express International Delivery orders are sent via DHL and require a signature upon delivery. (Deliveries with DHL cannot be made to BFPO or PO Box addresses, Russian Federation, Monaco, Tenerife or Mallorca.)
We’re happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items within one month – or 14 days for sale items – with a valid receipt or despatch confirmation note.
If you’ve lost your receipt or note, we can exchange items at the current selling price. All refunds will be via the payment method as before.
Please also note your right to cancel.
To return, simply choose one of the below options:
• Take your parcel to a Crew Clothing Company store, along with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange.
• Please note where PayPal has been used, we are unable to offer a refund on goods returned to store, but we can accept returns on an exchange basis.
• For a refund to be processed, please return item/s by post as outlined below.
• We’re sorry but our Hoopers Torquay concession store is unable to accept returns purchased from other Crew stores or from online.
• Complete the returns form found on your Despatch Note and enclose within your parcel. Attach the pre-printed Royal Mail label that you can also find on your Despatch Note and take to a Post Office.
• Unless otherwise stated, postal charges will apply when returning items by post.
• We strongly recommend that all customers obtain proof of postage as we are unable to accept responsibility for items that do not reach us.
• We’ll send an email, if an address is provided, to confirm receipt of your parcel. Refund and exchanges will be processed within 7 working days of us receiving your return. All refunds will be issued via the original payment method.
• Where payment has been made via PayPal, we are only able to exchange items at equal value, or less. If the new item you would like is of greater value, a new order will be required. All refunds will be made via the PayPal account used.
Returns Address: Crew Clothing Company Ltd. , Torque Logistics, Martland Park, Challenge Way, Wigan, WN5 0LD
• Visit www.collectplus.co.uk/ to create a low cost returns label, then drop off your parcel at the nearest participating collection point and obtain a proof of postage. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit, so please do obtain a proof of postage.
• Parcels typically take 3-5 working days to arrive.
• Rrefunds and exchanges will be processed within 7 working days of us receiving your return, at which point a confirmation email will be sent.
• For this service, parcels must not weigh more than 10 kilograms nor exceed dimensions of 50cm x 50cm x 60cm
THE SMALL PRINT
- Unless faulty, we are unable to accept the return of underwear
- Swimwear is only returnable if unworn, with the hygiene strip and original labels in place
- If exchanging items and the value of the new item is less than that of the one you are returning, we will refund the difference via the original payment method
- If exchanging items and the value of the new item is greater than that of the one you are returning, additional payment will be required
- Replacement items will be sent free of additional delivery charges
- If returning a single item to us from an order placed under a multi-buy offer, this may be exchanged for an alternative product included in the same offer. Alternatively the balance refunded will take into account the undiscounted price of the retained item/s
- In cases where Crew Clothing items have been purchased elsewhere, from a Department Store or independent stockist, we are unable to issue a refund/exchange
Click and Collect FAQs
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect means your order can be delivered to the Crew store of your choice. The delivery is free of charge. We charge your card when we despatch your goods to the store.
Is Click & Collect available on Crew Clothing's mobile site?
We now have the facility on our mobile site and the shopping process is exactly the same as on our full website.
Is everything on the website available for Click & Collect?
From new season stock to Sale items, all our products are available through Click & Collect.
How much does Click & Collect cost?
The Click & Collect service is delivered free of charge. We charge your card when we despatch your goods to the store.
How do I use Click & Collect?
To use Click & Collect simply shop online at home or through an in-store iPad and select the ‘collect in store’ option at the online checkout. You can then select your preferred store you’d like your order delivered to by using our online store search.
When do I pay for my Click & Collect order?
We will charge the payment card or PayPal account used when we despatch your goods to the store. Gift Cards will be charged at the point of order placement.
How long will it take for my order to arrive in store?
Order before 6pm (Monday to Friday) to be able to pick up your order the next day. Orders placed after 6pm on a Friday will arrive in store by Tuesday. Orders placed during Sale will be delivered to your chosen store within 2-4 working day
How will I know when I can collect my order?
We send you an order confirmation email as soon as you place your online order, to let you know we have received it. The store will email as soon as your items are ready for collection.
Why isn’t my local Crew Clothing store offering Click & Collect?
Click & Collect is available at all Crew Clothing stores unless a store is closed under rare circumstances, such as refurbishment.
How long will I have to collect my order?
You have a full five days to collect your order from the date we advise you it is ready for collection.
What happens if I am unable collect my order?
If you are unable to collect your order within five days, please contact the store by phone and staff will do their best to help.
Where should I collect my order from?
Simply ask any member of staff when you visit the store.
What do I need to take with me when I collect my items?
To collect an order, one of the following must be presented by the named card/account holder:
- The payment card used for online payment
- Valid photo ID where PayPal has been used (passport or driving license)
Can I return items delivered by Click & Collect?
Yes of course. Simply return any unwanted full-price items, along with your proof of purchase to any store within one month for a refund or exchange. Sale items will need to be returned within seven days. Please note, where PayPal has been used, we are unable to process a refund in store. Goods may be exchanged for item/s of equivalent value, or returned to us by post. Please see our ’Hassle Free’ Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
Who can I contact if I have any questions about my Click & Collect order?
If you have already received an email from the store, confirming that your order is ready for collection, please contact the relevant store team for assistance.
Our customer services team will be happy to answer any other queries you may have.
You can phone them on 0333 121 1993
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 9.00am - 5.00pm