Returns & Refunds
We’re happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items within one month – or 14 days for sale items – with a valid receipt or despatch confirmation note.
Extended Christmas return policy:
Because it’s Christmas, we’re giving you a little longer to return any unwanted purchases.
All items purchased between November 01st and December 15th may be returned until January 15th for a refund or exchange, with the original receipt (including sale items).
From December 16th onwards, full priced items may be returned within one month and sale items within 14 days.
If you’ve lost your receipt or note, we can exchange items at the current selling price. All refunds will be via the payment method as before. Please also note your right to cancel
To return, simply choose one of the below options:
• Take your parcel to a Crew Clothing Company store, along with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange.
• Please note where PayPal has been used, we are unable to offer a refund on goods returned to store, but we can accept returns on an exchange basis.
• For a refund to be processed, please return item/s by post as outlined below.
• We’re sorry but our Hoopers Torquay concession store is unable to accept returns purchased from other Crew stores or from online.
Complete the returns form found on your Despatch Note and enclose within your parcel. Attach the pre-printed Royal Mail label that you can also find on your Despatch Note and take to a Post Office. Please note:
• Unless otherwise stated, postal charges will apply when returning items by post.
• We strongly recommend that all customers obtain proof of postage as we are unable to accept responsibility for items that do not reach us.
• We’ll send an email, if an address is provided, to confirm receipt of your parcel. Refund and exchanges will be processed within 7 working days of us receiving your return. All refunds will be issued via the original payment method.
• Where payment has been made via PayPal, we are only able to exchange items at equal value, or less. If the new item you would like is of greater value, a new order will be required. All refunds will be made via the PayPal account used.
Returns Address: Crew Clothing Returns, 20 Lydden Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4LR
• Visit www.collectplus.co.uk/ to create a low cost returns label, then drop off your parcel at the nearest participating collection point and obtain a proof of postage. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit, so please do obtain a proof of postage.
• Parcels typically take 3-5 working days to arrive.
• Rrefunds and exchanges will be processed within 7 working days of us receiving your return, at which point a confirmation email will be sent.
• For this service, parcels must not weigh more than 10 kilograms nor exceed dimensions of 50cm x 50cm x 60cm
THE SMALL PRINT
- Unless faulty, we are unable to accept the return of underwear
- Swimwear is only returnable if unworn, with the hygiene strip and original labels in place
- If exchanging items and the value of the new item is less than that of the one you are returning, we will refund the difference via the original payment method
- If exchanging items and the value of the new item is greater than that of the one you are returning, additional payment will be required
- Replacement items will be sent free of additional delivery charges
- If returning a single item to us from an order placed under a multi-buy offer, this may be exchanged for an alternative product included in the same offer. Alternatively the balance refunded will take into account the undiscounted price of the retained item/s
- In cases where Crew Clothing items have been purchased elsewhere, from a Department Store or independent stockist, we are unable to issue a refund/exchange