Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Our website, found under the URLs www.crewclothing.co.uk and www.crewclothing.com, operated by Crew Clothing Co Limited (“Crew Clothing Co”) is registered to 20 Lydden Road, London SW18 4LR (company number 3265824.) All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Crew Clothing Co. and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Crew Clothing Co. website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
• Discounts are valid when shopping online, by phone and in all stores excluding concessions & outlets. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
• Free postage and returns is only valid for UK mainland addresses.
- When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.crewclothing.co.uk for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.crewclothing.co.uk is with Crew Clothing Co Limited and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Crew Clothing Co.
- The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
- By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Crew Clothing Co to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
- You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
- No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Crew Clothing Co until we accept your order by despatching your order.
- Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
- If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
-We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team on 0333 121 1993
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Crew Clothing Co reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.crewclothing.co.uk
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Crew Clothing Co will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.crewclothing.co.uk accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Solo and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal and Gift Card. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. For further details, please refer to our Payment page
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply. For further details, please refer to our Delivery page.
Returns will be accepted within 1 month of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached. For full details, please refer to our Returns page.
Your Right to Cancel
As an EU consumer you have up to 14 days from the day after you receive your order to cancel and return goods you have ordered from us.
You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us using our cancellation form, or alternatively by contacting our Customer Services team by phone, email or post.
• You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
• If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back or when we receive proof you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
• We will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods e.g. worn clothing.
• We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
To place an order with us online, registration is required. At the point of registration, we request certain information including your name, delivery and email address and payment card details. This information is required to enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress.
Information we use, how & why
Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and despatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
After you have registered an account with us, we would also like to send you our seasonal catalogues, along with details of our latest products and special offers.
With the exception of feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address to any other organisation. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen carrier.
Occasionally, your postal details may be passed on to carefully selected companies who may send details of their special offers. During initial registration online, you will be given the choice to opt in or out of receiving 3rd party mailing.
To unsubscribe from postal mailing or make amendments to your mailing preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0333 121 1993
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us with details of our seasonal products, latest offers and events, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the latest email received.
Contacting us by Telephone
Calls may be recorded, for the purpose of quality monitoring and training.
If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding in your name, please contact our Customer Service team, who will be more than happy to review your account and update our records as required.
Safety & Security
Our website uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order or access your account information. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software we use encrypts the information you input, ensuring that it is virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you provide.
Once an order has been placed, we don’t store the details of your payment card, with the exception of the last four digits and a unique token reference provided by your card issuer. This eliminates the need for merchants, e-commerce sites and operators of mobile wallets to store sensitive payment card data on their networks and reduces the risk of fraud.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalise your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
Crew Clothing Co does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Crew Clothing Co nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Crew Clothing co or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Crew Clothing Co and any other associated company of Crew Clothing Co as if references to Crew Clothing Co included references to each such associated company.
While Crew Clothing Co uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Crew Clothing Co will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Crew Clothing Co takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Crew Clothing Co will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Crew Clothing Co does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Crew Clothing Co.
The entire liability of Crew Clothing Co under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Crew Clothing Co will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Crew Clothing co may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Crew Clothing co.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.crewclothing.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by Crew Clothing Co. In accessing www.crewclothing.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.crewclothing.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Crew Clothing Co.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Crew Clothing Co products are those stated on the Crew Clothing material.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
Crew Clothing Co Limited,
20 Lydden Road