Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. Click each category for more information on the cookies this website uses. Or click 'Allow Cookies' to enable cookies and remove this message.
Given we've had to temporarily close some of our stores in line with government guidance, we're giving you a little longer to return any unwanted purchases. All items purchased since October 15th 2020 can be returned by March 31st 2021 for a refund or exchange, with the original receipt (including sale items)
Items bought as part as the multi-buy offer can be exchanged for another item within the same offer.
If you’ve lost your receipt or despatch note, we can exchange items at the current selling price only.
To return, simply choose one of the below options:
Take your parcel to a Crew Clothing Company store, along with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange then and there.
Complete the returns form found on your Despatch Note and enclose within your parcel. Attach the pre-printed Royal Mail label (also found on your Despatch Note) to the front of your parcel and take to your local post office. Please note:
- Unless otherwise stated, postal charges will apply when returning items by post
- We strongly recommend that all customers obtain proof of postage as we are unable to accept responsibility for items that do not reach us.
- Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 7 working days of us receiving your return. All refunds will be issued via the original payment method.
- Where payment has been made via PayPal, we are only able to exchange items at equal value, or less. If the new item you would like is of greater value, a new order will be required. All refunds will be made via the PayPal account used.
Returns Address: Crew Clothing Company Ltd. Torque Logistics, Martland Park, Challenge Way, Wigan, WN5 0LD
Visit www.collectplus.co.uk to create a low cost returns label, then drop off your parcel at the nearest participating collection point and obtain a proof of postage. Before sending your return to us, don't forget to include your name and a suitable contact number or email address. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit, so please do obtain a proof of postage. Parcels typically take 3-5 working days to arrive and refunds and exchanges will be processed within 7 working days of us receiving your return, at which point a confirmation email will be sent.
For this service, parcels must not weigh more than 10 kilograms nor exceed dimensions of 50cm x 50cm x 60cm
- Unless faulty, we are unable to accept the return of underwear
- Swimwear is only returnable if unworn, with the hygiene strip and original labels in place
- If exchanging items and the value of the new item is less than that of the one you are returning, we will refund the difference via the original payment method
- If exchanging items and the value of the new item is greater than that of the one you are returning, additional payment will be required
- Replacement items will be sent free of additional delivery charges
- If returning a single item to us from an order placed under a multi-buy offer, this may be exchanged for an alternative product included in the same offer. Alternatively the balance refunded will take into account the undiscounted price of the retained item/s
- In cases where Crew Clothing items have been purchased elsewhere, from a department store or independent stockist, we are unable to issue a refund/exchange