Win Finals Tickets to the cinch Championships at The Queen’s Club
1 May 2021
Anyone for tennis? Make a play for a mini break and courtside seats to one of Britain’s most prestigious events. In the spirit of doubles, there’s two chances to win plus a second and third prize.
As Official Outfitters to the Lawn Tennis Association, we’ve got two pairs of tickets to the cinch Championships at The Queen’s Club to giveaway. And these aren’t just any tickets – these are finals tickets for the men’s singles game.
With reduced attendance this year, there’s even less chance to get your hands on these highly sought-after seats a.k.a. they’re like gold dust.
First prize with two chances to win:
• One pair of finals tickets to the cinch Championships
• An overnight stay at the luxurious Richmond Harbour Hotel & Spa in London
• £200 to kit yourself out in Crew Clothing
Second prize with five chances to win:
• One pair of general tickets to a date at the cinch Championships
• £100 Crew Clothing gift card
Third prize with ten chances to win:
• £50 Crew Clothing gift card
Whether you’re a massive tennis fan or simply in it for the Pimm’s, this is sure to be a weekend you’ll never forget.
This competition is now closed.
Life & Style
Holiday booking made easy
5 things you need to know
Henley Royal Regatta lookbook: for her
Attending Henley Royal Regatta this year? We’ve got the outfit.
Win a luxury Rick Stein getaway
Plus, a £500 Crew wardrobe.